The Spartan Superway

Hello!

My name is Bryne Jocson and I currently am a senior mechanical engineering student at San Jose State University; Home of the Spartans and located within the technological powerhouse known as the Silicon Valley. I love San Jose as I am surrounded by urban sprawls and at a close distance to many forests and parks. I love to spend time outdoors by either biking, running or hiking. I also enjoy being here as I am surrounded with technology and like-minded individuals who share the same passion for engineering and technology as I do. However, living in San Jose has exposed me to many issues that currently exist with our cities' infrastructure. The roads are not always bike-friendly, the VTA can be slow or in-efficient and various dangers exist for pedestrians.

This is why I am incredibly interested in working on the Spartan Superway project and working with the Spartan Superway team. As a bicyclist, public transportation user, and pedestrian, I believe the Spartan Superway is the answer to my frustrations with our current transportation infrastructure. I also want to be able to work with like-minded individuals who are also passionate about creating a safe, sustainable and efficient transportation infrastructure. I believe that I can contribute to this project with my knowledge in computer-aided design, C programming, dynamics, and mechatronics. I hope to be a part of this team and help create a safer form of public transportation that may also solve many of the traffic and safety issues that plague not only San Jose but other places around the globe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its most busiest time of the year

Week 2: Teams have been made

Utilizing the knowledge of our global engineers